Tuesday 8 February 2011

My statement

The work I have submitted shows a variety of the types of work that we have done throughout my course, allot of the work done was around working with clients and promoting certain businesses or certain concepts. Most of the work done throughout my two years on the course has been done using resources on the computer such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash. I think my work shows a variety of styles in which will reflect the diversity of my work.
I am a very creative person and love getting involved in creative projects, I believe that when I am given a task I focus and set out to meet high standards of work. I think that the Interior design course would be perfect for me as a person because I have always been interested in the subject and the work I am doing at the moment for my Final Major Project I think will greatly reflect that. I think of myself being a very outgoing person, I don’t like to fail in things and think it would be a great opportunity for me to continue my further education on to Manchester Metropolitan University.
I am interested in the Interior design course as it involves working within a wide range of conditions and creating with a variety of different materials; fabrics, wood, metal etc. I also am interested in the different styles that will be looked at whilst studying this course, giving me a wide range of areas to focus on. I believe that from choosing this course I will gain a wide range of different job opportunities in the future. Through doing this course I will also gain experience working with diverse clients. Within this course I believe I will be given the possibilities to be as creative and imaginative as I can be to fit the different styles of the different clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment